DOAJ is delighted to announce that it has four new Board members and five new Council members. Their terms run until the end of 2024.
- Andreas Ferus – Head Librarian at Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
- Karen Hytteballe Ibanez – Senior Advisor DTU – NORA at Technical University of Denmark, representing the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science
- Pierre De Villiers – Managing Director and Founder at AOSIS
- Xenia Rueda – Research Associate at National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Christine Davidian – E-Resources and Serials Librarian at Rowan University Libraries
- Hans de Jonge – Head of Open Science policies at NWO (Dutch Research Council)
- Iryna Kuchma – Open Access Program Manager at EIFL
- Mahrya Burnett – Scholarly Communications Librarian at University of Iowa Libraries
- Matthew Day – Head of Open Research Policy & Partnerships at Cambridge University Press
We are also delighted to welcome back to the Council Titia van der Werf, Senior Program Officer at OCLC Research. Titia will be serving until the end of 2023.
We would like to thank all the candidates who stood for election and all the organisations that voted and nominated candidates.