We recently partnered with ScienceOpen to help them to offer free indexing to Open Access journals with no APC, as part of our mission to enhance open scholarship.
Last month, we recommended 10 journals to ScienceOpen so they could take part in the free indexing competition.
In the latest round of the free indexing competition, we are pleased to announce three new journals from across Europe that will be integrated into and promoted on SienceOpen platform. These are:
- Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues, from Croatia
- Published by the University of Split, this journal publishes articles from the Social Sciences, including topics in industries, land use, labour, and industrial management.
- Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, from Spain
- Published by the Universidad de La Laguna, this journal publishes articles in Spanish, Castilian, and English in the fields of Language and Literature, Linguistics, Communication, and the Mass Media.
- Studia z Filologii Polskiej i Słowiańskiej, from Poland
- Published by the Institute of Slavic Studies at the Polish Academy of Sciences, this journal publishes articles from the field of Linguistics in Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Belarusian, and English.
These join other recent successful applicants to the competition, and help to increase the visibility of important Open Access research.