In accordance with the guidelines laid out by the GDPR, DOAJ has published a privacy information notice:
Please take a few moments to review the Policy. It includes information on:
- the information we collect from you and how we use it;
- why we need to collect personal data;
- how we store personal data;
- how we process it;
- for how long we store that data and when we delete data;
- who we share data with;
- how to delete your account and request that your personal data is deleted;
- how to submit a subject access request (SAR) to us;
- how to withdraw consent;
- how to complain.
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment here or contact me.
Dom Mitchell, DOAJ Operations Manager